Hexagon Helpdesk was developed for an initial release for christmas 2005/2006.
Its purpose was to add a problem solving Helpdesk and job tracking system to Hexagon's existing Landmark property management accountancy system.
The application was effectively standalone and provided the tools needed to track jobs for an existing Client/Property/Asset object hierarchy held within Landmark. It also allowed for cost and job based reporting against those external objects and specifically the Client/Property.
V1.01 was delivered mid 2006 after 6 months of extensive use by customers and included significant enhancements to the area of Scheduled Maintenance and the new concept of Asset Templates. It also provided support for exporting data directly to Coda Dream financials and into MS Outlook.
Core functionality delivered in v1.00/v1.01 was:
- Call Management
- Contact Address Book
- Asset Management & Scheduled Maintenance
- Action Tracking/Escalation/Follow On Calls & Job Cards
- Staff Configuration & Timesheets
- External Supplier Definition/Charges & Cost Management
- Diaries/Work Queues & Calendars
- Parts Ordering
- Customised Web Forms & Summaries
- Detailed Reports Module
- MS Office/Outlook Add-On Support
- Basic Document /File Management
Customers who still have v1.00 or v1.01 of Helpdesk may be entitled to a free * updgrade.